Entertainment on campsite
Sunêlia La Clémentine
It is in the heart of the forest, at the Sunêlia La Clémentine campsite that you will enjoy your holiday as it should be!
With activities adapted for the whole family, you will have an exceptional stay in the Cévennes National Park! On the programme, sports activities, discoveries for all ages, and in the evening, meet on the restaurant's terrace to enjoy the themed evenings and shows.
To prolong these convivial moments, Camping Sunêlia La Clémentine offers to let you discover artists during live concerts.
With family or friends, these evenings on the bar terrace will make you experience unforgettable holidays in the Gard in a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
Put on your dancing shoes and dance like nobody is watching! Dancing with the whole family is mostly not in your daily habits but can be real fun during your holiday!
Group lessons and sports tournaments
Holidays in the Gard, an opportunity to let off steam!
The animation team of the Sunêlia La Clémentine campsite will accompany you during your stay to participate in sports sessions.
Start your day in the Cévennes with a pilates or aquagym class, an opportunity to meet new people and have fun while doing sports.
During the sports tournaments, come and challenge your neighbours! Tournaments for the whole family are organised several times a week in high season. (Badminton, Beach-volley, Ping-Pong, Football or Basketball tournaments)
Take advantage of the good weather in the South of France in April to try out the many sports facilities suitable for all ages at your 4-star campsite.
Multisport field, beach volleyball, badminton, mini-golf, petanque and giant trampoline are available free of charge on the campsite.
Sports activities with a fee in the surroundings
Family water sports on the river
A few kilometres from the capital of the Cevennes, spend unforgettable moments on the riverbank. Located a few metres from the Galeizon or Gardon d'Alès rivers, enjoy your stay by the water in your 4-star Sunêlia La Clémentine campsite.
Possibilities for the whole family, choose to :
- Swimming in the natural baths of Pont Montvert
- Fishing with a net on the banks of the Gardon
- Canoeing in the Gorges du Gardon or the Gorges du Tarn
- Cycling or walking along the Camoux lake.
Thrillseeking in the Gard
Looking for a bit of excitement during your holidays in the Cévennes?
With rivers and summits reaching an altitude of 1500 metres, the Cévennes has plenty of thrillseeking activities to offer:
- Climbing along the cliffs and rocky outcrops of the Gorges du Chasserac,
- Canyoning and Via Ferrata in the Gorges du Tarn or by the Lac de Villefort,
- Rafting in the Gard or in the Gorges du Tapoul,
- Tree climbing rope citcuits near Florac and Alès,
- Caving in the La Cocalière
- Bungee jumping from the Viaduc de Banne or Pont d’Alzon,
- Hiking on the GR70 trail around Mont Aigoual orthe Cirque de Navacelles,
- Steering and spinning lessons at Racing circuit in Alès.
Enough to make your holiday in the Gard unforgettable!